4. Third-Party Sites and InformationThis site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials, and services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. Including such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience. It does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
8. Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE. FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD-PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. IndemnificationUpon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. Accordingly, at our own expense, we reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. In this event, you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
10. Security and PasswordYou are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account.
11. Participation in PromotionsThis site may include advertisements offered by third parties from time to time. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation, or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
13. International UseAlthough this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their initiative and comply with local laws. Therefore, any offer for any product, service, and information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
15. Governing LawWe control this site (excluding any linked sites) from our offices within the CA, United States of America. Customers can access the site from all 50 states and other countries worldwide. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of CA, by accessing this site, both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of CA, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of products and services available through this site. As a result, each of us agrees and submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue any court of competent jurisdiction within the State of CA concerning such matters.
16. NoticesCustomers shall make all notices to a party via email. In addition, notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org by email. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you at the time of sending.
18. Domain transferIf you purchased a domain name from us, we will inform you how to accept your domain name. If you haven't replied to your transfer instructions and the domain expires in the meantime, Domain Lions is not obliged nor responsible for renewing your domain, in which case you might lose it.